Our volunteers are Very Important People. They are the ones who keep the place ticking.
Without volunteers, we couldn’t operate. So, please, consider putting your hand up to join the team. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers do all the jobs that help to make U3A Beachmere the great organisation it is.
- fill positions on the committee
- staff the office
- set up the rooms before each class
- answer the phone
- help members to enrol in classes
- assist at special events
It is easy. The more volunteers we have, the lighter the load on individuals.
The process is;
- Contact the Volunteer Coordinator (leave a message at the U3A Beachmere office or send an email to email@example.com)
- Attend volunteer training
The Volunteer Coordinator creates daily and special events rosters and works closely with all volunteers to suit their ability and availability.